How can I display VIP prices on my product page?
We've added a new feature that allows you to highlight VIP Pricing on product pages. It’s an app block called "Members-Only Price." Check the instructions below to learn how to set it up.
Go to your theme and click on Customize:
- Choose the product page where you want to display the VIP price. Usually, you want to go to “Default product page”:
Note: The VIP Price block will not show up on the membership page, so be sure you select a non-membership product.
Add a new block and select “Members-Only Price”:
- Click on the block “Members-Only Price” to configure the following items:
- Select the collections where you want to display a VIP price, or you can also display it by product tag.
- Edit the headline and specify the percentage amount that will be discounted.
- You can optionally link the Members-Only Price to your membership product page.
- If you feel comfortable with CSS, you can add styles to change what this block looks like. Our team is also available to help with free styling services if you need any help integrating it with your store’s look and feel.
- The block should look something like this:
Once you’re happy with the result, click “Save” and that’s it.
If you have any trouble adding this block with the VIP prices, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!